|This is a great opportunity to become a key member of the leadership team in a fast-growing, market-leading Technology Risk advisory team, based in Edinburgh or Glasgow. Due to increasing client demand they are looking to recruit at Senior Associate, Manager and Senior Manager level as the team expands. This is a great oportunity to develop deep expertise, working across a variety of engagements with the support and training you would expect from a global Big 4 firm, benefitting from shared national and global expertise, whilst focussing on working on engagements in Scotland across a range of clients including Financial Services, Consumer Goods and Services, Energy, Oil/Gas, Utilities and national capital infrastructure,
Responsibilities will include::
• Managing and delivering multiple assignments, including producing documentation and reports.
• Maintaining technical IT knowledge and certifications, sharing this knowledge with junior team members.
• Managing multiple teams in delivering client engagements (for more senior hires)
• Building client relationships and establishing credibility by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of technology risk, and identifying opportunities.
Experience we'd like to see includes one or a combination from the following:
• A significant track record in technology risk with a speciality e.g. in transformation project assurance, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems assurance or data assurance
• An understanding of technology risk methodologies, best practice and industry standards
• Excellent communication skills – both oral (for interviews/meetings, presentations) and written (for designing and writing reports which can communicate findings and clearly convey the message).
Adam Appointments is the only Scottish agency specialising exclusively in Corporate Governance recruitment.
Please get in touch to request a full job spec and discuss in confidence!